Magellan Yacht Surveys offer a comprehensive and detailed pre-purchase survey for Motor boats consisting of a 31 section report which covers all aspects of the hull (including moisture readings), fittings, rig, and equipment, which can be emailed or sent as a hard document
Hull, Deck and Structure.
1. Details of Subject Vessel,
3. Hull below Waterline.
4. Topsides above Waterline including Rubbing Strake etc.
5. Deck and Superstructure Moulding.
6. Hull/Deck Join.
7. Bulkheads and Structural Stiffening including Internal Mouldings.
Steering, Stern Gear, and Skin Fittings etc.
9. Outdrive, Legs and Steering.
10. Trim Tabs
11. Cathodic Protection.
12. Skin Fittings and other through Hull Apertures.
13. Main Companionway and other Accesses to Accommodation.
14. Ports Windows etc.
15. Pulpit, Stanchions, Pushpit, Lifelines and Jackstays.
16. Ground Tackle and Mooring Arrangements.
17. Davits and Boarding Ladders.
19. Navigation Lights.
20. Bilge Pumping Arrangements.
21. Firefighting Equipment.
22. Lifesaving and Emergency Equipment.
23. Engine and Installation.
24. Fuel System.
Accommodation and on Board Systems.
25. Accommodation General.
26. Gas Installation.
27. Fresh Water Tanks and Delivery.
29. Electrical Installation.
30. Electronic and Navigation Equipment.
31. Heating and Refrigeration.