I’m buying a boat, how many and what kind of boat surveys do I need?

You need a pre-purchase survey by a professional Yacht Surveyor who is fully insured and a member of one of the acknowledged professional associations. Our principal surveyor at Magellan Yacht Surveys is a member of the YDSA (Yacht Designer and Surveyors Association) and RINA (Royal institute of Naval Architects)

Comments are closed.